View Single Post
Unregistered 09:05 PM 05-13-2012
Sorry for the confusion. No this post is from a couple of days ago. Thursday, May 10th. She ended up picking up her child shortly after I posted this and "didnt understand." She does pay in advance, I think that is something we providers learn right off the bat when we get someone who refuses to pay for one reason or another. So that is one thing I make sure of when signing a new parent up. Anyway so she just kept saying things like "why would I agree to pay something I cant afford?" She later told me she doesnt get help and that she would figure something out. She basically had an emotional breakdown and left with an attitude. The next morning she dropped off her child late. I woke up at 5am for nothing. Later when she picked her child up she apologized and said she sent me an email. So I read it when she left and it basically says things like, "you quoted me a certain amount after reducing your rate for me" "I dont get help from anyone" "work and school are taking a toll on me." "I will look elsewhere if we cannot come to an agreement."

I didnt respond, because I feel like it's not really my fault she didnt know what bi weekly meant. She is a smart, educated woman. And to say she cant afford it is frustrating when she arrives in a nice truck where as I borrow my dad's extra old beater cars he just had sitting in his driveway, she arrives in nice fancy clothes, where as I wear the same thing everyday because I cannot afford new clothes, she bragged about her nice, expensive stroller at one point with a matching carseat. She lives in a really nice neighborhood and shares housing expenses with her sister.

Anyway I had given each mom a special mothers day gift and gave it to them on friday. She was in a hurry so she didnt say much and then left.

And today she had flowers delivered to my house for me for mothers day.

I honestly dont know what to do. The money isnt all that great for what I do for her very fussy baby. But at the same time it IS a little extra money that I didnt have before.

Ugh... Anyway I dont know what to do. This whole situation just stresses me out.