View Single Post
Stacy214 09:11 AM 10-20-2011
Originally Posted by Christian Mother:
I feel like I clean every day...all day long. After my "little" after my own, after my husband....sniker...I finally finally told him that since he gets to sleep in bc he doesn't have a full time job he can start helping me around the house..
He's been good about it but now instead of waiting for him to do something I am telling him to make plans later on doing something to help me..hahah!! Bless him I do love him so and he is a huge help but I can never understand how I pick up and make the house so nice and clean and neat and then I walk away and it's completely a mess...and I turn around..there's my husband..hmmm!

YES! This is mine too! He leaves everything out! I feel like I go behind him and pick up (just like the children)...it doesn't matter what or how much I say he always says "i'll try I promise" He's a wonderful provider and husband and seriously that's the only thing I can ever find wrong with him...

As far as my house, I have 2 infants , 2 1yr olds and a 2 yr old and am constantly picking up but I do leave alot for nap time...then when they leave I feel like it starts all over, ugh.
I am normally very anal but since I have mostly tiny guys I have let go of a lot, except the floors, I hate to see dirty floors, especially with crawling babies