View Single Post
Liar liar 01:09 PM 01-20-2009
It's so sad to see how this country is doing with all this so called 'legal' stuff. Soon you can't even go out the door, without double checking it with your lawyer (read liar) first. Why can't people just be honest, stop accusing and suing others. I'm from another place where we have our children running free in neighborhoods, free education, lovely neighbors, etc. Not every 3rd person is a lawyer like here. If you fell on my floor, I would not get sued. If you want to take 5 kids to your home and take care of them while their parents are working, it's actually legal. If your kid kicks my kids butt, I won't sue yours. Not that it's acceptable behavior, but why to get legal battle out of it? I mean people, hello? Just relax and start living your life. If lady in your church has 10 kids to take care of, offer her some help 2 afternoons per week, instead of taking her to the legal spin. Not that she is doing the right thing and she might be doing it illegally, but just make sure she can afford for change before you'll force her to change her life. Ending her daycare or such...