Thread: Twins - Rate?
View Single Post
Cat Herder 05:23 PM 11-21-2011
I do give a discount. 40% off second child. Pick your jaw off the floor..

Heres the catch... One pickup, one drop-off, per FAMILY, per day. If one is excluded for illness, both must stay out. They must attend or stay out, together. I keep the 48 hours MINIMUM exclusion if sent home midday policy as well. For both.

It is worth the loss of income for me to maintain order and minimize illness exposure to my group AND my family. Yep, I have quirks. (I also promised my neighbors I'd do everything in my power to minimize traffic)

My first employer had this policy after a mass outbreak. It was a long running theory of hers. It was proven correct IMHO. There are a few of us locally that still practice it.

NOW, know it is a very unpopular policy and I don't recommend newer providers try it for at least 5 years of service and word of mouth referrals. Just my opinion, but it is HARD to get parents to understand and requires LOTS of policing. They will ALL try to get out of it MANY times.

Granted when I give them the option of paying full price and attending as they wish, they decline.