View Single Post
Unregistered 09:32 AM 11-25-2009
The states have laws/rules for a reason, the kids safety. I'm not saying that you would provide bad care if you were over your limit however if I didn't know you and knew the laws of the state of how many children you were allowed to have and visited your home for potential daycare I would be concerned if you're not follwing the "rules" of the state and wonder what other things you could be doing or not doing then I would be worried about the safety of my child, so if I didn't know you then I probablly would not take my child to your home, i'm not the type that would turn someone in I would just turn away unless of course I actually saw something bad going on. I am a daycare provider but I stick within my states rules but I do know daycare providers who do go beyond what they are suppose to have, and these providers as much as I like them as a person their homes are definetly somewhat out of control at times and again I'm not saying that happens in all over the limit homes but when you have more kids than allowed it's harder to have a handle on situations. For me the state limits are too many than I can handle.