View Single Post
Unregistered 04:37 PM 03-20-2017
Just to update! It did not go well. The director was pretty ruthless and unforgiving. At one point she just snarkly asked if I wanted to walk out now. At that point I was pretty much done as well so I told her that I wouldn't assume to walk out the same day and that I was giving two weeks notice as a professional curtesy. She also asked me why, and when I started to mention my stress, she told me that she didn't need to hear about that then went off on her own stress of interviewing parents, taking care of her mother, and handling taxes. Overall just very unpleasant, and in the end, she said as a backhand insult that she wouldn't be hiring college students again. At that I finally snapped and told her that that would be advisable considering we generally consider education to be our main priority. (My reason for quitting was my wanting to focus on school work)

At the end she came back downstairs when I was outside with the kids, made me leave them outside ALONE and told me that she didn't want someone here who "doesn't want to be here" and that I could leave.