View Single Post
MNmamaOf4 12:58 PM 10-27-2011
Originally Posted by nannyde:
I COULD do that but the service I offer would have to change dramatically. I would need you guys to get the kids up by four a.m. so that when they came at eight I could put them right back to bed. I could have them sleep for a couple of hours then do a couple of hours of TV and then back to afternoon nap.

You would need to do breakfast for them and bring a packed lunch. As long as the kids are fed and when they are here they can sleep and watch TV then I could go down to two an hour. This way I could easily take a couple of more kids ...... as long as THEIR parents wanted the two per hour...... and get the income I need to keep this running.

So if you can find me some parents willing to do a sleep and tv program with them providing the meals then I would be willing to meet them and we'll see if we can make it work.

Let me know.
I love your way of thinking Nanny! This is the same mom who I posted about the other day that you responded to. And keep in mind, this is the first time she's ever put her son in daycare and he's almost 4, yet she seems to know all about how daycares should run.