View Single Post
daycare 12:14 PM 10-17-2013
Originally Posted by BrooklynM:
I wouldn't charge extra for a no show if you are already getting paid for it. Now, as for the no call no show though, I would send them a text and say, I'm so worried about so and so. Is everything ok? I really missed him today. I just wanted to make sure you guys are alright!

If you don't hear anything back, the following morning, start calling the emergency contacts and find out if everything is ok. I am a worrier. I would worry that they were on the side of the road or something.
I call and check in too, and if I dont hear back from them in an hour, I start calling on the emergency list. All of my parents know that I will do this.

I know we have all heard stories about a child being left in the car, it's always better to be safe than sorry.

I recently had this happen only to find out that every single number that was in the child's file was no longer in service or a bad number. I do require all of my parents to give me up to date information every quater, but I can't force them to. If I don't know the information changed, I won't know unless they are honest and make the changes when I ask.