View Single Post
Blackcat31 06:44 AM 04-20-2017
Originally Posted by trix23:
Black cat, do you mean $200 for the 2 weeks? Or for 1?

And I don't mind charging $130/week for an alternating schedule for FT and PT. Better than my low rate. They would def pick certain days and times for when they would come. I think I'm ok with doing this to get some $.
I mean charging them for the week they do use.
I would make it clear to them the week they dont want to pay for is NOT available to them and that you will be filling it as you are able.

The ONLY way anyone reserves space here or is guaranteed space is available to them is by paying for it so if they only want to pay for one week then that week should be the ONLY week available to them.

As for the rate amount, I just meant I wouldn't charge them your regular weekly rate s(I would charge more) simply because they aren't regular weekly attendees....in an essence they ARE part timers. Part timers should be charged a much higher rate so that it's worth your time and so that they understand they are paying for the convenience of not having to commit to weekly payments 52 weeks a year.

Oh! and like a previous poster said, I'd definitely make sure you let them know that IF you have a situation where a family wants full time care, you'll give the current family first right of refusal for taking the full time space (paying for ALL weeks...even those not used) or you'll have to term to take the family that does want to use it every week.

Hopefully that all makes sense!