View Single Post
PitterPatter 10:06 PM 06-03-2011
[quote=daycare;117083]its hard for them to relate because they don't own their own company. When they leave there are other people there to run it, the company doent shut down. Home daycare is the closest you can get to personal care for your child, unless you want to hire a nanny. Even then, Nanny's get paid vacations or get to go on vactaions with the family..............

To unregistered:The thing about DC is that we cant control the number of people we have in our care, we are limited by the state. Unlike most bussiness, we can't increase our monthly profits month after month. We are limited to a certain amount of money we can make. So if little susie keeps getting sick how is that our fault? Little susies parents and johnnys parents and kellies parents all decide to go on vaction at the same time why should I have to be finically punished. There is no way I could make up for the financila loss due to thier absence.

Let me ask you this, how would you like it if your boss didnt pay you every day he decided to stay home, went on vactiaon or got sick.....that is what you are asking us to do...............[/QUOTE]

Exactly! Well said! THAT is how I have to do it because I have state funded families.