View Single Post
Snowmom 04:59 PM 07-03-2017
Originally Posted by Leigh:
2 things that I think may be turn offs: On your "Mission" page-the font is difficult to read (it's cute, I get it, but I doubt many are reading it). I'd try to find another font that is easier on the eyes.

Your photos: I COMPLETELY understand what's going on, but parents may not: the one with the kids in highchairs-I'd retake that with ZERO clutter in the background. Move the dog crate, make sure that it looks PERFECT. My own house can look like a tornado hit during daycare, so please don't feel insulted, but for photos-I'd make everything look absolutely neat as a pin.
I have to agree on both points.
We all know what chaos ensues with daycare. Your virtual tour IS daycare life in action.
However, with a web presence, you really want to set the stage and put yourself out there in the best possible light.
They KNOW it's not always going to look spotless, but clean/tidy IS what they look for.
During your virtual tour, all I focused on was the piled high toys, clutter and too much to focus on.

Honestly, I would take off the whole house tour. Put some really great pictures that show off the strengths in your environment instead.