View Single Post
CityGarden 12:11 AM 07-04-2017
The echo the providers above who commented on the fonts, quality of photos and wording on the site, etc. Looking at your site you do have a lot to offer however one has to dig to find it. Instead of listing potential changes to your site I would suggest you do some market research to see if your program would be in demand as a French Immersion Daycare... I could see that being a unique hook especially if paired with organic food and green practices!!

Personally your menu would be a deal breaker for me. As mentioned before, I am the parent of a child with a life threatening allergy and seem to live in an area where allergy concerns are common (two of our three public elementary schools are 100% peanut free) and an area where parents have different dietary practices i.e. kosher, or vegetarian, etc. one universal items is a lack of processed foods. Your menu is filled with red flags for an allergy parent - but that is also a good way to weed them out if you do not want to appeal to that group.