View Single Post
Sahmmie 10:18 AM 07-06-2017
Originally Posted by trix23:
I think you were looking way too much into my content, to be honest. But my point is that I do things other programs don't. And I believe I am one of the better home daycare providers in the area. If they had my services, they would agree.

And children only nap when they feel comfortable. If a child is scared, they won't sleep. That was my point.
That may have been what you meant, but it is not what is implied especially since you follow it up with that being the results you live for. I'm not trying to be mean, but you asked for help, so please think about what people are saying. Referring to getting children to nap as "results you live for" sends a certain message, and it's not that the children are comfortable enough to sleep at your home. The message it sends is more like, "I know how to make your kids nap, and I'm proud of it!'

And even here you continue to say that if they (parents) had your services, they would agree (that you are one of the better home daycares in the area). That may or may not be true. Different strokes for different folks, right? I happen to see what you are trying to do and I think it's great (really, I do), but personally, your projection of your own supremacy is a turn off. That is probably why you are not filling your spots. Tone it down a bit. Talk less about yourself and more about what children will be doing in your care.

If you hate me after this, I think it's because you don't want to hear the constructive criticism I have kindly offered and if you read the other comments, many others have said similar things, but in a different way.

Good luck. I hope you find plenty of little ones to fill up your daycare.