View Single Post
Ariana 04:35 PM 07-07-2017
I don't put a whole lot on my website, or at least when I had one. I put what my rates are and a general philosophy and my education. My strength lies in my personality when they meet me. It is very hard to get across certain things on a website versus face to face. For example I would never say on a website "quality care is lacking in our city" but would say it face to face with someone during an interview if the topic came up. I don't give anyone my handbook anymore until they meet me. I used to send them my handbook before meeting me and I got a lot of people no longer interested. Since changing that I pretty much have a 100% success rate in people wanting to sign with me when they get my handbook afterwards. They like ME not my strict policies

A friend of mine had a website knocking providers who serve organic food, basically calling them liars and it looked so bad! Just have a positive upbeat tone, be confident in YOUR skills and tell parents what they can expect from your program but be vague to get them to call you and meet you. I leave 80% of my talking points for face to face meetings. You don't have to market high quality just show that you are high quality by being uber professional and completely objective on your website.