View Single Post
MarinaVanessa 05:30 PM 10-18-2010
I'm more of an official sounding person when it comes to notices so I made a few of my own changes in wording also. Here's how I would word it based on what you want to say:

Dear parents,
I have recently let my assistant go therefore I will be here full-time from now on without assistance. Because of this change my days will now be longer with no breaks. Up until now I have been very lenient and have not applied any late fees when picking up after contracted hours. I will, effective immediately, enforce the late fees.
As a reminder your contracted hours are:
a.m. to p.m.
I do NOT charge for early drop offs, only late pick-ups.
The late fee is $5.00 per up to 15 minutes or part thereof.
For example: If you pick up at p.m. you will owe $5.00. If you pick up at p.m. you will owe $10.00 and so on.
*This fee will need to be paid at time of pick up. If it’s not paid then a bill will be placed in the “parent mailbox” and is to be paid by drop off the following day.
*If you call ahead to let me know you’re running late you will still owe a late fee.
*If you know ahead of time (at least 24 hours) that you will be running late I will charge $5.00 per hour of extra care and only if I am available. If I am notified less than 24 hours ahead of time the $5.00 fee for every 15 minutes will apply.
Please respect that my business hours and personal hours are separate by picking up in a timely manner.
Thank You,