View Single Post
Leigh 08:18 AM 04-17-2017
First, I would report to the agency. Expect to be fired as a client for hiring behind their backs, and do NOT expect support from them. They are not liable for what happened. You and the sitter went behind their backs to hire the sitter outside of her job. I'd report so that they can decide whether to continue her employment (I'm sure they won't, knowing that she used her position to essentially steal one of the agency's customers).

I'm confused as to why you would continue to hire someone who has shown you multiple times that they are not capable of watching your children. When you hire someone who is not capable or just being negligent, the responsibility comes back to YOU-you are the one who continued to hire this person. Your friend is WRONG about her representing the agency-she was not working for the agency when this happened.

And the pool? Why would you let someone who was in a wheelchair supervise your children at a pool? Why would you let someone who has proven incapable in the past supervise your children at a pool? What I see from your first post is that you have made the mistake of hiring this person who does NOT take care of your children in your presence. WHAT IN THE HECK do you think happens when you are NOT present?

I'm sorry to say this, but the person at fault here is YOU. This babysitter has shown you that she is not trustworthy multiple times and you keep entrusting her with your children over and over.