View Single Post
cheerfuldom 07:04 PM 04-02-2012
is there some other suspicion that you would consider calling the police or CPS on this uncle? do you know him very well and think he might have been doing this sexually?

Otherwise, I think just keeping your son a part from him would be sufficient. I know some guys clown around like this and probably thought it was just funny and no big deal. I'm not saying I agree with this, just that that is probably what was happening. I have a lot of brothers and uncles as well as many guy friends growing up and this sort of stuff happened all the time between the boys....wrestling or playing basketball and try and pants another one to get a laugh and that sort of thing. Sounds like this was the case especially if it happened in front of other people. I would be suspicious if it was just the uncle and your son alone.

You are the mom, you have to do what you feel is right. But for the average person, getting the cops called on them or having a restraining order and accusations of ill intent is a big deal.