View Single Post
mrsnj 10:34 AM 05-17-2013
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
If this was the only requirement, then the family that signed on did as asked and I would personally just do as I had offered.

In the future though, I would make sure I stated that I would stay open ONLY if a minimum number of families signed on.

I think if you try and say you don't want to stay open now because there aren't enough families, I would (as a parent) be upset that you didn't say that from the beginning.

As for the argument the two DCM's had..... why is it any of the first DCM's business why the other DCM signed her kids up for a day there is no work?

Maybe the second DCM that signed up wants to take care of some other things not work related.

That was really rude of the DCM to confront the other one like she did.
I agree. If I offered to be open then open I am. You didnt say it was a requirement to work. You said sign up by a certain date. Dcm did her end. If it were me I would be open and learn from my mistake.

I agree on the other mom too. Wasn't her place. I get parent who have off and bring their kids all the time. I would be spending time with my family myself but obviously not all have the same view.