View Single Post
kelsey's kids 09:23 AM 10-17-2013
Originally Posted by Willow:400154:
Originally Posted by BrooklynM:
You mean they didn't pay you in advance? I would just say that you need to get your fees in advance. Did you try to call them and make sure they are ok?
Getting parents to agree to paying in advance isnt as simple as just demanding it. NO ONE does that anywhere near where I live and if I required it I'd be finding another job right quick as no families would ever contract for care with me.

Kelsey, I hope everything is ok with your famiky. If it is and they're just being rude by not ccommunicating with you that something changed then please consider terming them. Tacking on a fee may curb some of that, but plenty of parents will happily fork over even large amounts of money for the go ahead to disrespect you.
The same goes here nobody pays in advance and nobody would. We are in a pretty low income town and people are barely making it. I do require a deposit that is a quarter of their monthly bill but some cant even afford that.

This family has done this once before and I have charged them but terming is out of the question as I am already low on enrollment and haven't received any calls in a month.