View Single Post
Unregistered 01:11 AM 06-02-2009
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
If it is a private business, they can make this a part of their policy. they should have been up front. It sounds to me like you are just looking for something to go to court about and not really into your job at all. You should just straight up ask your boss if they want to accept you or not. Personally, I would not want your influence in my day care, but I also advertise that I am a Christian day care. Maybe you just failed to recognise this, or you went into this job knowing, and just looking to try to change someone elses business because you don't like it being christian. I wouldn't want to come against God's anointed if I were you. You better be careful how you handle this, God protects His own.
Get off your self righteous high horse.... I beleive in God that is in Heaven,but guess what, I also happen to be very uncomfortable with any school, or daycare provider that has any kind of religion,because my religion is quite different, Most of the time ,what is being taught (like how to pray,etc..) is not what i am teaching my own kids. SO , I would be just as uncomfortable as a atheist,even though I believe in God. I too,used to work in a "christian" daycare and was completely unaware of it until I noticed them praying at lunch time. It worked out for me though and there was no conflict. They were understanding and I communicated /offered solutions that wokred for us both.