View Single Post
Unregistered 11:24 AM 06-05-2009
I am a card carrying atheist, and I'm sorry, but it's just not possible that you had no idea that this was a Christian daycare. More than people who try to force religion down my throat, I don't like fellow atheists who try to stir the pot. This is probably a privately run or not-for-profit daycare, so good luck suing them when they fire you for not being religious. Keeping religion out of public government and schools (except for the tokens that are leftovers from history) should be our focus, not irritating private institutions like this. What you are basically doing is throwing your crap at a small place that is just trying to provide good care for kids. It's up to the parents who take their kids to this place if it's religious or not, not you. All you'll end up doing is driving up prices and driving down quality of care because you're so focused on your own 'issues.' This is about kids. If you can't handle that, then get out of child care. Or go to a for profit center that specializes in non-religious care.