View Single Post
mac60 01:52 PM 06-25-2008
Don't accuse people of things when you know nothing about them. I have nothing to hide. I just don't care for people who like to make other people's business theirs. Maybe you can't handle that load, doesn't mean someone else can't. Another assumption.....that she is in it for the money. Did she tell you that herself? If you think it is such an easy job, do it for 6 months. And so what if she makes good money at operating a daycare.....isn't that the idea of a job....to enjoy what you do and make money at it.

As far as only taking a day off when she came home from having her baby, honestly, how do you know that, did you ask her that too, or did you sit and watch her, or did you just "assume" that. Glad you are not my neighbor, I would be telling you to mind your own business.

Honestly, why do you feel it is so important to keep tabs on your neighbor and watch her. Let alone feel you have the right to mendle in her personal affairs and ask her personal questions. It is people like you who cause problems for us, in the end, if everyone minded their own business, it would be a better world. Obviously the parents of the dc children are fine with her caring for their children. Do this woman a favor,,,,,and butt out of her life.
Don't mean to show any disrespect here, but to have someone post things as though they are "stalking" someone, is a little unsettling.