View Single Post
littlemissmuffet 10:48 AM 05-17-2013
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Oh, I hear you and definitely agree, I just find it terribly rude for a daycare parent to confront another daycare parent...even of they re co-workers.

If DCM #1 was in a position of authority over the other DCM at work, then she should discuss work related issues at work and not at daycare.

Also, if either DCM feels the other is taking advantage of the provider, that is still not her place to say.

Plus, provider already said she doesn't care if the parent is working or not so why the family signed on for that day or not is no one's business.

NOT wanting to spend time with your own child doesn't sit well with me but neither does one parent trying to tell another how to parent...kwim?

(I don't mean any of what I said snarky or rude... just putting my perspective out there.... LOL! In light of the forum mood lately, I feel I need to say that. )
I understand where you are coming from, and I know why you feel the way you feel... I'm even ok with that. LOL! I get into all kinds of arguments about what is or isn't my place - because I feel that it's always my place to speak up/question behavior when I feel something isn't right. I often come across as a rude b!tch... but that's not necessarily my intent. Though, I can be a very judgemental person and tend to jump to conclusions - sometimes I simply ask why someone is doing something and have them explain to me why they do what they do so that I have a better understanding/another perspective... to not be so judgemental!