View Single Post
Unregistered 01:59 PM 04-17-2017
Leigh

I'm not sure what information you're going off of but she was only using a wheel chair once because she couldn't walk around the theme park all day due to being so overweight. That's the first thing. I think you're reading into things too much. Secondly she mentions her agency every time we talk or have anything to do. They are a part of every conversation. And yes I did let some very small things go that I should not have done. My fault I do take responsibility for that. And she never showed me any of this really before this trip. The last trip I let things do like I said the theme park incident with the wheelchair because it was just my baby and things were out of sorts with the hurricane and all. And she has never shown my multiple times before this that she is incapable of watching my children. She isn't wheelchair bound constantly. She is able bodied and walks just fine. It's only when we went to Disney world that one time she needed the chair because she didn't feel like walking and was lazy. And had I known any of this would happen I never would've left her with my children but thanks for saying this is all my fault. I did text her today after she texted me and said that she thought she was supposed to work for me last night when we didn't have any such plans in place and told her what my children said had transpired and she denied all of it. Said everything was a flat out lie and that I had issues and how dare I accuse her of anything that she has never had one complaint against her before.