Daycare.com ForumDaycare Insurance Daycare Insurance LIST YOUR DAYCARE!

FIND A DAYCARE!

Facebook

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!

New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum! Introduce yourself. Find out how to use your account and forum features. Who are you? Why do you do/use daycare? What brought you here? What kind of daycare are you associated with?

Old 04-09-2012, 04:17 PM
New Daycare.com Member

Exclamation I Am Getting Interviews Like Crazy

I am getting interviews like crazy. (2-3 a week.) Most seem to go very well. (There was a bad apple.) Most say they will let me know but I never hear back.(Even after I give a follow up.) Most these jobs are DCFS not SBE jobs. Any advice? I have interviews everyday for the rest of this week. One even says they think I am a good fit, and ask me to come in to tour the school.(It is really an interview)
Old 04-10-2012, 06:00 PM
New Daycare.com Member

Default So I got an email from an employer that said they wanted me to come in for a tour.(I

So I got an email from an employer that said they wanted me to come in for a tour.(I think there was of initial interview) They ask for my teaching certificate I told them I did not have one but I am certified to teach in the state. In the email they seem very excited about me. I got the standard line we got others to interview we will let you know by end of week. I sent a follow up as usually.

As I was driving home a place called me. I interview at the place 3 weeks ago. The offered me a job. In the interview they said they were going to call me in 2 days. How is 3 weeks 2 days? The job pays nothing. They ask when can I start I said Monday. The reason is I have interviews the rest of this week.
Old 04-10-2012, 08:00 PM
Advanced Daycare.com Moderator

Not sure what's going on but yesterday I had 8 calls for day care. I have no adds running just my normal posting on sites

I looked at my website and normally it got about 18 hits a day. Sunday and yesterday were in the 40-50s

I'll take it. Lol

Good luck to you I hope something works put for you
Old 04-11-2012, 03:31 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

I have alot of people looking for summer and fall care right now. The weather is warmer and people are thinking ahead to the fall. I've also had 6 calls in the past 2 weeks from families that need care in exactly a year. ???? Uh....if you haven't given birth yet, it might be too early for us to talk.
Old 04-14-2012, 02:56 PM
New Daycare.com Member

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyou View Post
I have alot of people looking for summer and fall care right now. The weather is warmer and people are thinking ahead to the fall. I've also had 6 calls in the past 2 weeks from families that need care in exactly a year. ???? Uh....if you haven't given birth yet, it might be too early for us to talk.
I am talking about me and job interviews for me to get a job. Not for students to come to my daycare!

Tags
interviews