Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Finally!
bklsmum 04:15 AM 05-28-2015
After 3 months of working on it, my handbook and new registration paperwork is finally finished! I printed everything off for my current families as well as an individual letter to each of them explaining their personal rate differences and scheduled hours and it all started going home yesterday. I have had a few questions but no major issues with it...yet...
Kabob 05:53 AM 05-28-2015
Congrats!

Even if someone has a problem with it, it is your business. Do what you need to do to run it.

I remember redoing my handbook after I first opened and ran into a whole host of problems that required a complete handbook redo...no one had a problem with my new handbook except for the problem family. Solved 2 problems in one go!
Blackcat31 06:43 AM 05-28-2015
Originally Posted by bklsmum:
After 3 months of working on it, my handbook and new registration paperwork is finally finished! I printed everything off for my current families as well as an individual letter to each of them explaining their personal rate differences and scheduled hours and it all started going home yesterday. I have had a few questions but no major issues with it...yet...
Yah! Feels good to work on something so long and finally be done!

Hopefully, your clients all view the personal rate differences as a positive change for them.
bklsmum 11:06 AM 05-28-2015
I actually had one parent call and tell me that she read over the handbook and other paperwork and for the first time realized how big of a job I actually have and thanked me!
Reply Up