Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Wish List
CityGarden 12:37 PM 04-12-2017
My family has requested I make a wish list for my program so they can support me in my new endeavor. Many of them are older and don't have children or know people of child baring age ---- so they came up with this!

I was thinking of doing an Amazon Wish List is that what you would suggest?

I love how easy Amazon is (and the free shipping) but wish I could put a couple items that are not on Amazon on the list.... should I just stick with Amazon?

Also what would you suggest asking for with a brand new 2+ in-home preschool program? What are 2+ essentials?
Unregistered 06:28 AM 04-13-2017
Nap mats, Lego duplo and other blocks, sandbox or other outdoor toys, Fischer Price little people, and using your library card a lot to switch out books.
CalCare 07:09 AM 04-13-2017
How about nicer versions of things you would have bought! Like an awesome metal/wood bench for by sand box (instead of a plastic one from Rite Aid lol). Or galvanized metal pails for the sand box instead of plastic ones. Nice baskets for use on shelving, a better rug than you would afford, etc.. The excited buyers might find those practical items no fun to buy, though! But, awesome if you got some of those types of things.
Cat Herder 07:37 AM 04-13-2017
Amazon now sells ECR4KIDS stuff. https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...words=ecr4kids
Tags:equipment, equipment - favorite, wish list
Reply Up