Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Create Photo Gallery For Children
aliceli 07:47 PM 10-28-2010
Now I am engaging increating photo gallery for my little child. I prepare to make distinctive photo cards for my little child torecord his growth. Wow, what a great and grand job I am doing. Thanks to Frame Photo Editor, a practical and easy to use photo editing software, thus I can continue my work. With this photo editor, it is quite easy to create photo cards, and make the cards in mind come ture, even for photo editing novice. Frame Photo Editor builds in hundreds of stylish photo frames, which always stay fresh due to continual updates. And we can free download the new photo frames when they come out. That is what I like very much. Besides, we can add texts on photos, set photo masks, add picture clips, and the like photo editing. No matter a photo greener, or a professional, you can create you own distinctive photo cards with Frame Photo Editor.
Michael 08:55 PM 10-28-2010
Hi Alice. We appreciate your post being child related but as a first time thread I am not inclined to allow links to websites with programs that are fee driven. It is advertising and I don't allow advertising on this forum unless I feel it is a special need. I see that you are from Beijing and welcome you if you are here to participate in further daycare discussion.

Admin
Tags:create photo cards, create photo gallery, photo editing
Reply Up