Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Where is MMK do I Put …
familyschoolcare 12:58 PM 04-28-2012
The computer we just bought I mean what kind of expense, do I claim it as? We are going to claim 49% of it for the daycare and another 49% for my husbands navy reserve duties. I just need to know where to “place” it in the program?
HappyPennie 05:51 PM 04-28-2012
Originally Posted by familyschoolcare:
The computer we just bought I mean what kind of expense, do I claim it as? We are going to claim 49% of it for the daycare and another 49% for my husbands navy reserve duties. I just need to know where to “place” it in the program?
I would put it in the computer/printer/other office equipment category. That's where I put mine when we bought ours
B Lou 05:13 AM 04-30-2012
Yes that's where I put mine as well. Office Expenses.
familyschoolcare 07:40 AM 04-30-2012
Thanks that is what I will do.
HappyPennie 07:50 AM 04-30-2012
A computer is an item that needs to be depreciated, so putting it in the office expenses category will not work, it needs to go in the computer/printer/other office equipment category because that category will give you your depreciation options.
familyschoolcare 07:56 AM 04-30-2012
Originally Posted by JenJen:
A computer is an item that needs to be depreciated, so putting it in the office expenses category will not work, it needs to go in the computer/printer/other office equipment category because that category will give you your depreciation options.
Oh that makes sense.
Reply Up