Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Getting Licensed... :)
Unregistered 11:32 AM 07-14-2014
Hello! I'm a 29 year old wife & mother with 6+ years in daycare centers. I have my child development associate & DoD modules. I'm in the process of getting licensed through my state, but before I submit my application my husband and I are fixing up the bottom level of our house for day care use. I hope to be licensed this fall, I have no reason to believe I won't be approved!! I'm interested in hearing how others do things so I'll be lurking
Blackcat31 12:17 PM 07-14-2014
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Hello! I'm a 29 year old wife & mother with 6+ years in daycare centers. I have my child development associate & DoD modules. I'm in the process of getting licensed through my state, but before I submit my application my husband and I are fixing up the bottom level of our house for day care use. I hope to be licensed this fall, I have no reason to believe I won't be approved!! I'm interested in hearing how others do things so I'll be lurking
Congratulations of preparing to open your own in home child care!

It's definitely a big step!

Please consider registering for the forum as even providers in training can benefit from participating in the threads and discussions here!

Plus there are perks to being a member.
Second Home 09:50 AM 07-18-2014
Hi and welcome .
Unregistered 04:14 PM 11-19-2014
Hi everyone. I am new to this forum and in the process of getting my daycare license in California. I have my in home inspection coming up and I am just trying to get ready for that. I am planning on watching school aged children, 5-12. I am pretty excited on getting started. I have 3 of my own children 23, 11, and 6, the 23 year old is out of the house and just finishing up her Masters Degree, so only 11 and 6 at home.
Reply Up