Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Changing Tables
KEG123 07:35 AM 07-18-2011
Just wondering what kind you use? A typical baby changing table or a daycare specific changing table? What about the changing pad? Is it a regular pad that you can wipe down, or do you put a sheet/cover on it? I'm researching because right now all I have is a changing pad that I put on the floor to change diapers. Mine are mostly older, but still in diapers. Like, my 3 year old is still in diapers (although hopefully he won't be!) and 2-2 year olds, and a 19 month old. But I also am pregnant and having a baby in October.
Childminder 07:41 AM 07-18-2011
I use the wall mounted one from IKEA. I did recover the pad with vinyl though cause the other one wore out after washing it.
SilverSabre25 07:50 AM 07-18-2011
Right now I use a regular baby changing table with one of the regular baby changing pads on it (a contoured one). Someday I hope to get one of the wall-mounted changing tables, whether the affordable Ikea one or an expensive commercial one. There's plenty of space in the downstairs (daycare) bathroom for one.
SandeeAR 07:53 AM 07-18-2011
I use a regular baby changing table(Jenny Lind) with one of the regular baby changing pads on it (a contoured one). When they wear out, they are only $20 at Walmart. That is where I store all the diapers, wipes and extra clothing.

I'm to old to get up and down off the floor all day to change diapers
NiNi.R. 07:59 AM 07-18-2011
I have a small desk with shelves. I put a vinyl changing pad on the desk top then store a tote for each child on the shelves that has their extra diapers and wipes. I use the drawers below for each of the older children to store their nap blankets and extra outfits. It works out great!
KEG123 07:59 AM 07-18-2011
I'm just getting too PREGNANT to get up and down off the floor all day.
KEG123 08:03 AM 07-18-2011
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=ATVPDKIKX0DER

This is the changing table I'm looking at. One shelf could go to daycare kids' diapers, but we're cloth diapering this time so the other shelves will need to be cloth.
Tags:changing table
Reply Up