Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>How Do Prospective Clients Contact You?
trix23 08:38 AM 07-02-2017
I am not available during business hours to answer the phone and after -hours I have my crazy noisy kids.

So how do you have your clients contact you? Do you direct them to your website to fill out a form or...?
DaveA 09:10 AM 07-02-2017
My ads include a phone number & email. The last few clients all had initial contacts via email or text. We set up a time for an initial phone contact to give a brief overview of my program before setting an interview.
CityGarden 09:49 AM 07-02-2017
I have a phone number, email address and website on all marketing materials.

My voicemail on my phone says for them to complete the pre-enrollment form on our site.

Then I respond to all emails, including the pre-enrollment form from the site.
renodeb 12:35 PM 07-12-2017
They can email me if its through care.com or craigs list (and I always list my phone number on my adds to. Also, if it's from an r&R list they call. If they call and leave a message I usually return there calls during nap time or the evening.
Deb
AmyKidsCo 01:34 PM 07-12-2017
I get calls and texts on my cellphone (calls go to voicemail), and emails from my website.
kendallina 01:45 PM 07-12-2017
Phone calls
Facebook messenger
Contact form on website
Email
hwichlaz 03:32 PM 07-12-2017
phone calls with voice mail, or texts and messenger. I'll answer emails and texts at nap time, and return phone calls at the end of the day. My own children are required to allow me quiet time while I'm on the phone or suffer loss of privilege.
Ariana 04:17 PM 07-12-2017
Facebook mostly, some by email. I always have my phone on me and get push notifications so my phone will ding if I get a message. Then I just look at my phone and either answer it or not.
Reply Up