Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Paid Days Off
Luke25 08:00 PM 12-25-2016
Hey! I hope everyone had a merry Christmas! I was thinking about the future and thinking of taking the day after Christmas and the day after New Years off the spend time with my school aged child. That would make 9 total holidays plus my 2 weeks of vacation. Do you all think that's too much? I'm trying to balance and make sure I have time with my family but don't want to overdo it.
284878 08:13 AM 12-26-2016
I have ten or twelve holidays and ten vacation days with the weeks split 3 and 7 plus no cap on personal days (which this year I took three so far plus three close early). I am open Monday through Thursday.
Luke25 12:02 PM 12-27-2016
Originally Posted by 284878:
I have ten or twelve holidays and ten vacation days with the weeks split 3 and 7 plus no cap on personal days (which this year I took three so far plus three close early). I am open Monday through Thursday.
Ok thanks! That makes me not feel so bad 😊
Controlled Chaos 12:06 PM 12-27-2016
I am taking 14 paid holidays next year Most are federal or state holidays + a 4 day weekend over my anniversary weekend thrown in I think the number of days off is less important than the amount of notice given. I just handed out my 2017 holiday calendar. They have a LONG time to figure it out lol Take the time off you need
CityGarden 05:32 PM 12-31-2016
I plan to follow the local public school calendar..... they are pretty liberal with holidays and makes it all consistent.
Unregistered 04:56 AM 01-05-2017
Originally Posted by Controlled Chaos:
I am taking 14 paid holidays next year Most are federal or state holidays + a 4 day weekend over my anniversary weekend thrown in I think the number of days off is less important than the amount of notice given. I just handed out my 2017 holiday calendar. They have a LONG time to figure it out lol Take the time off you need
Thank you!
Second Home 09:24 AM 01-05-2017
I take 6 paid holidays per year ( that is all my dh gets off ) and 2-3 weeks of vacation ( unpaid) per year .
Tags:paid days off, paid holidays, paid vacations
Reply Up