Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare and Taxes>Where In MMK Do I Put ….
familyschoolcare 04:37 PM 05-10-2012
I have struck a deal with my 13 year old Daughter to compensate her for “playing” with the DCK. We are keeping track of her hours and at the end

of the month I will pay her cell phone bill instead of her paying me and if she has “extra” hours we will the talk about what she can have for compensation

most likely will be clothing that she wants. Where and as what do I record this in MMK.
daycare 04:40 PM 05-10-2012
Originally Posted by familyschoolcare:
I have struck a deal with my 13 year old Daughter to compensate her for “playing” with the DCK. We are keeping track of her hours and at the end

of the month I will pay her cell phone bill instead of her paying me and if she has “extra” hours we will the talk about what she can have for compensation

most likely will be clothing that she wants. Where and as what do I record this in MMK.
sorry i am confused..what are you wanting to put into MMK how much you owe her or how many hours she worked?
daycare 04:43 PM 05-10-2012
do you me mean like putting it under expenses and then under employee wage?
familyschoolcare 04:43 PM 05-10-2012
Originally Posted by daycare:
sorry i am confused..what are you wanting to put into MMK how much you owe her or how many hours she worked?
What I pay her with. The things I buy for her in exchange for her helping in the Day Care.
daycare 04:51 PM 05-10-2012
What I pay her with. The things I buy for her in exchange for her helping in the Day Care.
I am not sure how you or if you can do barter and trade like that... I think that to make it easier on you, that you should just pay her out a wage.
familyschoolcare 05:10 PM 05-10-2012
Originally Posted by daycare:
I am not sure how you or if you can do barter and trade like that... I think that to make it easier on you, that you should just pay her out a wage.
Tom said we could as long as the service being provided to us has a value that is equal to or more than the "thing" we are purchaing in return. So if min

wage is $8 and hour and she works 10 hours that is $80 as long as what I buy her is less than or equal to $80 then it is OK. However, if I pay her a

wage then I have to take out taxes and pay part of them ect. ect. ect.
daycare 05:13 PM 05-10-2012
Tom said we could as long as the service being provided to us has a value that is equal to or more than the "thing" we are purchaing in return. So if min

wage is $8 and hour and she works 10 hours that is $80 as long as what I buy her is less than or equal to $80 then it is OK. However, if I pay her a

wage then I have to take out taxes and pay part of them ect. ect. ect.
oh well this is news to my ears....then I don't know where you would put it other than claiming the item that you purchased under the correct category.
Tags:mmk
Reply Up