Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Menus, Breakfast, Lunch and Snack Ideas>Chicken Penne Caesar
Unregistered 06:31 AM 12-17-2010
Fry/Sautee diced chicken pieces.

Boil penne noodles, and cool.

I prefer only the Kraft Gourmet Caesar dressing (it comes in a jar not in a bottle). I find some of the caesar dressings don't go well with this recipe, but you'll have to find one you like.

Toss chicken and penne noodles in the sauce, and you can serve as is (it's awesome for leftovers cold too!) or you can add romaine lettuce and serve. I add the lettuce to the plates instead of mixing in the bowl, so you don't have soggy lettuce in leftovers.

I whip this up on weekly basis, a big batch, or double batch, and eat the left overs for lunches.
I use about 900g's (a bag) of penne noodles, about 3-4 chicken breasts, and 1 jar of dressing. You can adjust this as desired.
dEHmom 10:57 AM 12-17-2010
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Fry/Sautee diced chicken pieces.

Boil penne noodles, and cool.

I prefer only the Kraft Gourmet Caesar dressing (it comes in a jar not in a bottle). I find some of the caesar dressings don't go well with this recipe, but you'll have to find one you like.

Toss chicken and penne noodles in the sauce, and you can serve as is (it's awesome for leftovers cold too!) or you can add romaine lettuce and serve. I add the lettuce to the plates instead of mixing in the bowl, so you don't have soggy lettuce in leftovers.

I whip this up on weekly basis, a big batch, or double batch, and eat the left overs for lunches.
I use about 900g's (a bag) of penne noodles, about 3-4 chicken breasts, and 1 jar of dressing. You can adjust this as desired.
This was mine, but didn't realize I wasn't logged in. Sorry.
flossie 03:34 PM 11-03-2018
So you serve this warm? (I understand that you are eating leftovers cold.)
LK5kids 01:53 AM 11-05-2018
Originally Posted by flossie:
So you serve this warm? (I understand that you are eating leftovers cold.)
This is from 2010 so I'm not sure if this person will respond! It does sound yummy and easy!
Tags:chicken, penne, recipe
Reply Up