Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Hello!
Luke25 11:10 AM 06-16-2016
Hi! I've been an in home childcare provider for one year. I live in Knoxville, TN and I'm super excited to get in touch with some other providers for tips and discussion.
LysesKids 11:31 AM 06-16-2016
Originally Posted by Caseycampbell:
Hi! I've been an in home childcare provider for one year. I live in Knoxville, TN and I'm super excited to get in touch with some other providers for tips and discussion.
Hi, I'm in Blount county, within 10 minutes of Knoxville lol
Glad you found us
Michael 11:35 AM 06-16-2016
Welcome to the forum
AmyKidsCo 11:36 AM 06-16-2016
Hi and welcome!
Blackcat31 12:28 PM 06-16-2016
Welcome to the forum!

....just a suggestion but many posters do not want to be "recognized" by daycare parents that may stumble upon the forum (especially if you are venting about a specific family or situation) so most posters have a user name that is not their real name.

If you are using your real name and don't care about anonymity cool (I personally don't care who knows me in real life) but if you would like to use a username instead just let me know and I can change it for you.
sleepinghart 09:39 AM 06-17-2016
~Nice to meet you, and welcome to the forum! Please, make yourself at home, and don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have .
proudmommyofthree 03:03 PM 06-27-2016
Hi! Welcome to the forum! I may not post much, but I have learned a ton from this forum. I read and lurk and apply things I have learned from others to my own home daycare. . I have changed my policies, adapted the 24/48 hour sick policy, thanks to blackcat and so much more because of this forum!

Everyone here is so helpful. You will love it.
Tags:tennessee member
Reply Up