Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Does Anyone Have A Sickness 'Handout' They Wouldn't Mind Sharing
Stepping 08:14 AM 12-02-2013
My DS has croup so I have kept him separate today and hired an extra helper in order to be able to do so.

Of course, everyone else has sent in overtired, sick kids! I have one with a cough so severe he is almost vomiting and another with thick green runny nose. They are all miserable.

Does anyone have a leaflet/handout they send out to parents listing symptoms that they wouldn't mind sharing? Somehow, I don't think I will get time to make one today and I want to send a friendly reminder out about illness.
LaLa1923 08:19 AM 12-02-2013
Here's my December newsletter-
Attached: December News.pdf (255.2 KB) 
craftymissbeth 08:20 AM 12-02-2013
Here's mine. I'm very lenient when it comes to almost all aspects of my business, but when it comes to what's in my Symptom Policy I'm super strict.
Attached: Symptom Exclusion Policy.pdf (194.8 KB) 
MarinaVanessa 08:23 AM 12-02-2013
Here's the one that use but it does say CA. I used to use one from WI and it didn't matter to me though lol

Keep me home if ... PDF
Stepping 08:54 AM 12-02-2013
Thank you all
LaLa1923 10:09 AM 12-02-2013
Originally Posted by craftymissbeth:
Here's mine. I'm very lenient when it comes to almost all aspects of my business, but when it comes to what's in my Symptom Policy I'm super strict.
Can I ask how you made this?? In publisher? I've never seen the arrows or cluster of dots in word or publisher.
Blackcat31 10:53 AM 12-02-2013
Originally Posted by LaLa1923:
Can I ask how you made this?? In publisher? I've never seen the arrows or cluster of dots in word or publisher.
All the symbols she used within her document are in my Word program.

I have Office and Student Home 2010

I have both the bulletin arrows and the cluster of dots in a drop down menu under bulletin choices under the Home tab

I attached a "screen shot" of what I am referring to...hopefully that helps.
craftymissbeth 11:01 AM 12-02-2013
Originally Posted by LaLa1923:
BC's right, I used Word 2013 and pretty much exactly where hers are in her screen shot
LaLa1923 05:11 PM 12-04-2013
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
All the symbols she used within her document are in my Word program.

I have Office and Student Home 2010

I have both the bulletin arrows and the cluster of dots in a drop down menu under bulletin choices under the Home tab

I attached a "screen shot" of what I am referring to...hopefully that helps.
Originally Posted by craftymissbeth:
BC's right, I used Word 2013 and pretty much exactly where hers are in her screen shot
Thank You!
Tags:handout, illness, parent, policy, sickness
Reply Up