Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>What Liner Do You Use For Diaper Changes?
Crazy Baby 09:37 AM 06-08-2017
In my state, you have to use a waterproof barrier with every diaper change. I am just curious as to what everyone is using.

I have the munchkin reusable cloth liners with the waterproof bottom. Technically you are suppose to wash it with every single use. This is a huge amount of laundry.

Are most people using the disposable liners?

Suggestions? I'd really prefer to be earth friendly.
hwichlaz 09:45 AM 06-08-2017
I use a washable liner. each kiddo has one in his/her cubby. I wash them daily, but not after each use, unless soiled.
Leigh 09:51 AM 06-08-2017
I use waxed paper sheets that I buy at CostCo. I would hate sanitizing a mat between changes, so I just wad these up with the diaper and toss.
KayB 11:31 AM 06-08-2017
We buy a double box of parchment paper from Sams and use that. Two boxes last us a few months.
Crazy Baby 02:06 PM 06-08-2017
I never thought to use parchment paper. That's a good idea!
284878 06:59 AM 06-09-2017
Originally Posted by Leigh:
I use waxed paper sheets that I buy at CostCo. I would hate sanitizing a mat between changes, so I just wad these up with the diaper and toss.
I was going to do this because I hate sanitizing the mat everytime. I reread my state regs and it says I have to sanitize even if I use a barrier.
Leigh 07:20 AM 06-09-2017
Originally Posted by 284878:
I was going to do this because I hate sanitizing the mat everytime. I reread my state regs and it says I have to sanitize even if I use a barrier.
I do changes on linoleum, so sanitizing that is super easy.
Meeko 07:27 AM 06-09-2017
I have a counter top for my changing area. Super easy to wipe down
Tags:diaper changes, diaper changing pad
Reply Up