Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Foundations Quad or Runabout Quad
Jupadia 07:20 AM 06-12-2017
Hey I have to purchase a quad stroller for the upcoming school year. (I now have to walk for school pick up drop offs).
The walk is about 10 to 15 min (with stroller for kids). I'll have 5 mabey 6 kids with me including the school age one. I won't have more then 2 under 2 at any time. Most of those who are under 2 will be at leat 1 year or around. (Until I have my next I sometimes in the future).

I have an add on kijji for a runabout for 700 Ito 800 might get. (Wiling to take 700 woth cover) if I went for a foundations it's around 400 to 500. Currently the foundation is more budget friendly but I do want it to be easy to use and last. (Prices are in Canadian).

Knowing the above witch would you go for
DaveA 07:55 AM 06-12-2017
Don't know about the roundabout one but have had a Foundations quad for 7 years and love it.
Fiddlesticks 08:23 AM 06-12-2017
I have the Berg Runabout, mine holds up to 8, but I only bought six seats. It is SOOOO easy to push, I walk three miles every morning with the children. I love it!
MarinaVanessa 01:07 PM 06-12-2017
Berg Runabout. I've had both and the in-line is much easier to maneuver.
Jupadia 07:23 AM 06-22-2017
Thanks all for the responses.

I went with a used runabout got it for 700 (canadian) used with sun cover, basket, headrests and seat covers included. The seat covers I'll have to replace sooner rather then layer unless someone can tell me how to get a bit of mildew off of them without wreaking them further.

Used it for first time today and love how it works.
rosieteddy 10:25 AM 06-22-2017
I had the runabout.Loved it .You could try mildew remover for the seats.I also bought padded highchair covers and put those right over seat.I could wash when needed.
Tags:foundations quad, runabout
Reply Up