Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Curriculum>My New Favorite FREE Learning Site!!
Sunshine 09:33 AM 05-29-2013
I am not affiliated, but just had to share...

I know where I am getting next year's lessons from.

http://www.1plus1plus1equals1.com/index.html

There are lots of great resources, including FREE printables and learning activities!!

Make learning time fun with, popular kids charters such as Batman, Star Wars, Cars, My Little Pony, and much, much more!

There are also lot of great bible lessons and Christian based activities!!!

AWESOME
2grls4us 07:29 AM 06-19-2013
Thanks this is great. Just what I've been looking for. Can't wait to get started.
Cradle2crayons 07:34 AM 06-19-2013
It is an awesome site.... Te workbooks are great, easy to print all or part...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this site.... Did I mention I love it??
Sunshine 08:10 AM 06-19-2013
So glad you could use it!
MarinaVanessa 08:50 AM 06-19-2013
Here is another great site with freebies. Teachers Pay Teachers. They have a lot of stuff for sale but they are reasonable low ($2-$5) but I've never bought anything because they have so many freebies. I have to admit too that even though I have downloaded a lot of their freebies I used them to get ideas to make my own stuff.
KnoxMom 05:22 AM 06-21-2013
Originally Posted by MarinaVanessa:
Here is another great site with freebies. Teachers Pay Teachers. They have a lot of stuff for sale but they are reasonable low ($2-$5) but I've never bought anything because they have so many freebies. I have to admit too that even though I have downloaded a lot of their freebies I used them to get ideas to make my own stuff.
I just signed up! Awesome site-thanks for sharing
williams2008 05:40 AM 06-21-2013
Thanks for sharing! The site is awesome!!
MarinaVanessa 08:01 AM 06-21-2013
Originally Posted by KnoxMom:
I just signed up! Awesome site-thanks for sharing
Yeah, they have really cute ideas ... it's like the Pinterest for printables. Also the stuff on the site is made by teachers for teachers so you know that they're practicle for use in a large or small setting.

My favorites so far have been the Schedule Cards {The First Grade Parade} which I just used to get ideas and made my own to go with my schedule, Hand Writing Galore (alphabet) which are hand writing practice sheets but I use them for the kids to color and glue things that start with each letter, Monster Fun! Teaching Manners and Expectations, and I especially love the Top Secret Gluing Techniques for Beginning Gluers. I'm just now starting to teach the kids how to use their own glue bottles (so far I've been using a sponge in a container soaked in glue technique) and even though it's still messy they are getting the concept.
Blackcat31 08:11 AM 06-21-2013
Here's another site that ROCKS!!!

It has payment options for some of the things but lots of freebies too!

I LOVE it!!

I get a ton of ideas and printables from here and love how it is separated into not only age groups but concepts and developmental areas as well.

http://www.teachersnotebook.com/resources
Reply Up