Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Keeping Track of Employee Hours
Christina72684 07:37 AM 03-20-2014
How do you have your employees sign in and out for work? We have a piece of paper right by the door that has a clock next to it, but for some reason some of them forget to do it. And when the pay period is over do you have them sign off on their time to show they agree with what's recorded before writing their check?
DaisyMamma 08:28 AM 03-20-2014
After the first time you "forget" to pay them for the time they "forgot" to sign in, they won't ever forget again. Guaranteed!
daycare 08:29 AM 03-20-2014
i use a free program on my ipad called my time station.com I love it. its FREE.

You can also track payroll with it too. I believe you can use it free up to 5 people
Christina72684 06:27 AM 04-07-2014
I wish we had an iPad here. I'm afraid of doing something on people's phones because if I'm not here they could always sign in or out while driving here or home and it still not be accurate.
lesliescott06 11:13 AM 04-07-2014
To keep track of the employees hour we have been using the cloud based hours tracking software and applications from Replicon. Check out here - http://www.replicon.com/olp/hours-tr...-software.aspx . Keeping track of the hours the tool is meant for better organizing the tasks and projects with more specification.
DaisyMamma 05:32 PM 04-09-2014
Originally Posted by lesliescott06:
To keep track of the employees hour we have been using the cloud based hours tracking software and applications from Replicon. Check out here - http://www.replicon.com/olp/hours-tr...-software.aspx . Keeping track of the hours the tool is meant for better organizing the tasks and projects with more specification.
Thanks for the aduch
daycare 06:55 PM 04-09-2014
Originally Posted by Christina72684:
I wish we had an iPad here. I'm afraid of doing something on people's phones because if I'm not here they could always sign in or out while driving here or home and it still not be accurate.
You can also get my time station in the computer.
I love it
originalkat 07:06 AM 04-10-2014
I dont have employees, but I just checked out My Time Station and it looks awesome! It says you can have up to 10 employees and 2 admin for free!
Reply Up