Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Progress, But Still Need Advice on 9 Month Old
MissJulz 05:05 AM 04-08-2010
I am deleting because I didn't realize this is a public forum. I was thinking only daycare providers who signed up could view it.
GretasLittleFriends 05:49 AM 04-08-2010
Is there anyway you can have her sit next to you while you do these things? Let her know you know she's still there...
momma2girls 06:06 AM 04-08-2010
THis is tough, and so frustrating for you and your other daycare children. I had a 10 month old that had never been away from Mom before. WOW!!! I even extended the 2 week trial, and it didn't get any better. She would scream all day long, and I am not exagerating at all!! If I was not holding her, she would scream all day, she wouldn't even sleep. The other daycare children would put their hands over their ears. There was nothing I could do with her, besides put her in her pack and play when I had to do something, so sad. Let me tell you what, it was definately not worth $60.00 a week. This was for 2 days/week only. ONce I had let her go, our world was definately lifted!!! WOW!!!
Tags:9 month old, deposit
Reply Up