Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Aloha!
HIplay 10:37 PM 10-29-2014
Aloha everyone! I finally registered after coming here for information regarding issues pertaining to running a licensed family child care. I first came here to look for information regarding how to deal with an issue we had with one of our dck and their dcp. The information we found was spot on and after that we continued to visit here. I was in a preschool center environment before starting a family child care. I didn't realize how different parents view family child care vs. a preschool center setting even though we run our child care as a preschool. I am looking forward to gaining more valuable information from all of you.
NightOwl 05:27 AM 10-30-2014
Hello! I'm so glad you found the forum helpful! Some days, I don't know what I would do without it.
Blackcat31 07:22 AM 10-30-2014
Originally Posted by HIplay:
Aloha everyone! I finally registered after coming here for information regarding issues pertaining to running a licensed family child care. I first came here to look for information regarding how to deal with an issue we had with one of our dck and their dcp. The information we found was spot on and after that we continued to visit here. I was in a preschool center environment before starting a family child care. I didn't realize how different parents view family child care vs. a preschool center setting even though we run our child care as a preschool. I am looking forward to gaining more valuable information from all of you.
Welcome! Glad we were helpful for you!
HIplay 04:05 PM 10-30-2014
Thank you for the welcome! This is the first forum I have ever joined so still trying to figure things out.
Reply Up