Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Question For Those Who Use Provider Watch
Persephone 11:50 AM 07-16-2010
For those of you who use Provider Watch

With the $10 fee for the month...will they collect the money due from a parent?
MarinaVanessa 08:40 PM 07-16-2010
No they don't. You report the client to providerwatch and then can still go after the money by hiring a collection agency or taking them to small claims etc. This is a way for them to get freaked out because by reporting them, if their next provider checks the website, they will see that they were reported for non payment and that provider may not take them on as clients. I take every opportunity I can to get together with other providers and hand out the website address and so do lots of other providers (that's how I heard about it) so around here a lot of providers use it.

They are not a collection agency themselves, just a place for childcare providers to run checks on potential clients. Like a credit reporting agency, but for providers. You would still need to hire a collection agency if you wished but I have found that simply telling them that you will report them does the job.
momma2girls 05:24 AM 07-17-2010
I looked under providerwatch.com the other evening- do you pay to see all the family's names on there, if they were delinquent on their bills with daycare or ever been sued???? SO technically for $10.00 per month, if someone contacts you for daycare, you can look up their names on there, to see if they are on there?????
MarinaVanessa 05:51 PM 07-17-2010
Originally Posted by Iowa daycare:
I looked under providerwatch.com the other evening- do you pay to see all the family's names on there, if they were delinquent on their bills with daycare or ever been sued???? SO technically for $10.00 per month, if someone contacts you for daycare, you can look up their names on there, to see if they are on there?????
You pay the $10 and enter the potential customers name(s) and it runs a check to see if they have been reported for nin-payment. Even if they have already paid for the fees that they owed it stills shoes up that they were reported at one time for failing to do it right away.
Unregistered 01:38 PM 08-09-2012
Anyone know how to CANCEL their subscription with them? Seems like they make it very difficult to do so. I don't thin enough people in my area use it, so it is pretty much useless for me. Which is too bad because I thought it was a great way to filter out some of the non paying type.
Unregistered 03:58 PM 03-01-2016
Where is this company headquartered? I'm interested in joining for my center, but they have no identifiable contact information. Makes me wonder how legit it is.......
Unregistered 07:27 PM 07-13-2016
There is a new company that I just found called SameerCore.com its a little more but I think that they are both worth the money!
Cat Herder 04:45 AM 07-14-2016
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Where is this company headquartered? I'm interested in joining for my center, but they have no identifiable contact information. Makes me wonder how legit it is.......
I checked better business bureau and got this address.

9620 State Route 530 NE
Arlington, WA 982239721
To call, dial toll-free:
Tags:parent issues, payment drama, payment issues, providerwatch
Reply Up