Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>New to the Group
Daisy Days Kids 03:54 PM 07-05-2015
Hi all, I am new to this forum, but not to childcare. I have been a licensed in-home provider since November 2007, a nanny for one family before that from 2002-2007, and worked in childcare centers starting just out of high school in 1997! I started my home childcare so I could stay home with my own kids (who are now 6 and 10) and have no inclination to give it up yet! I love networking with other providers and parents to get new ideas and inspiration!
Thriftylady 04:36 PM 07-05-2015
Originally Posted by Daisy Days Kids:
Hi all, I am new to this forum, but not to childcare. I have been a licensed in-home provider since November 2007, a nanny for one family before that from 2002-2007, and worked in childcare centers starting just out of high school in 1997! I started my home childcare so I could stay home with my own kids (who are now 6 and 10) and have no inclination to give it up yet! I love networking with other providers and parents to get new ideas and inspiration!
Welcome to the forum!
Michael 10:48 PM 07-05-2015
Welcome to the forum!
Mickey5 10:25 AM 07-13-2015
I am a mom of five children and i worked in the teaching field since 1996 - 2012 i currently an a Social worker. My four year old old got terminated by my child care for no reason no paper train for accidents reports on him no meeting with teacher nothing . Im at lost
bklsmum 11:09 AM 07-13-2015
Welcome!
Blackcat31 11:15 AM 07-13-2015
Originally Posted by Mickey5:
I am a mom of five children and i worked in the teaching field since 1996 - 2012 i currently an a Social worker. My four year old old got terminated by my child care for no reason no paper train for accidents reports on him no meeting with teacher nothing . Im at lost
I am sorry about your situation. Have you asked the provider for any explanation?

Unfortunately, you may not get one even if you do/did ask as in this business its usually advised to not give parents a reason as that simply opens up the door for further negotiation, discussion and/or drama.

I removed the name of the child care from your post as we don't want to mention names of any center or program as that is confidential info. I am sure you understand.
AmyKidsCo 01:02 PM 07-13-2015
Welcome Daisy Days Kids!

I started in FCC to stay home with our children too - that was 20 years ago! Our youngest are 8 & 10 and I have no plans to quit any time soon either.
Tags:wyoming member
Reply Up