Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Did We Get More Moderators?
CedarCreek 07:36 AM 08-19-2013
Or am I just noticing this?

I'm reading through posts and feeling like i'm seeing more mods. Not a problem, just curious!
Blackcat31 08:39 AM 08-19-2013
Not that I am aware of.

Silver Sabre
Daycare
Former Teacher
and myself are the only moderators I am aware of.

I know we had a few others but they either don't do child care anymore or just don't visit the forum.

There have been a few older posts that have come up that show previous moderators posting in them so that may also be part of it
CedarCreek 09:47 AM 08-19-2013
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Not that I am aware of.

Silver Sabre
Daycare
Former Teacher
and myself are the only moderators I am aware of.

I know we had a few others but they either don't do child care anymore or just don't visit the forum.

There have been a few older posts that have come up that show previous moderators posting in them so that may also be part of it
Thanks,BC! Maybe it was the older posts I was seeing ??
Michael 02:25 PM 08-19-2013
Originally Posted by CedarCreek:
Or am I just noticing this?

I'm reading through posts and feeling like i'm seeing more mods. Not a problem, just curious!
No new moderators for some time now. Since I've used new security measures requiring new registrations to first answer Daycare related security questions we've completely eliminated the problem. Now the computer takes care of the spammers instead of members which leaves a lot more time to deal with childcare related issues.
daycare 03:03 PM 08-19-2013
Originally Posted by Michael:
No new moderators for some time now. Since I've used new security measures requiring new registrations to first answer Daycare related security questions we've completely eliminated the problem. Now the computer takes care of the spammers instead of members which leaves a lot more time to deal with childcare related issues.
yes, thankyou for that genius idea.....I used to spend lots of time deleting adult pictures and other rubbish.....now I almost NEVER see it......
Tags:forum question, moderator
Reply Up