Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Honestly, WTH?! Naps
sahm2three 12:58 PM 01-07-2011
I seriously may lose my mind. It may be easier to take care of the crazy kids if I got a break!!! No one slept longer than 40 minutes today, colicky baby not at all. Nap isn't over for another half hour and they are ALL crying in their rooms!!! I am leaving them until nap is over!!!! WTH?!?!?
momma2girls 12:59 PM 01-07-2011
Originally Posted by sahm2three:
I seriously may lose my mind. It may be easier to take care of the crazy kids if I got a break!!! No one slept longer than 40 minutes today, colicky baby not at all. Nap isn't over for another half hour and they are ALL crying in their rooms!!! I am leaving them until nap is over!!!! WTH?!?!?
I have definately had those days as well. Right now, I am good with naps, all mine sleep so good!! YEAH!!!
sahm2three 01:04 PM 01-07-2011
I have the SAME routine EVERY single day. It is hit or miss whether ANY of them sleep!!! I am about to throw in the towel. 10 to 11 hour days is WAY too long to go without a break day in and day out!!!!
momma2girls 01:07 PM 01-07-2011
Originally Posted by sahm2three:
I have the SAME routine EVERY single day. It is hit or miss whether ANY of them sleep!!! I am about to throw in the towel. 10 to 11 hour days is WAY too long to go without a break day in and day out!!!!
I agree with you completely. I had to terminate a girl that kept throwing her blanket and baby out of pnp, and pooped twice during naps, and screamed until you changed her!! It was 2 days of both naps, not getting any breaks, and the other 2, one baby and one toddler not getting an ounce of sleep the entire day. That was it!! I bet I went into the bedroom 15 times in one day, because she either pooped, threw her pacifier out, or threw her blanket and baby out!!!!
lvt77 01:09 PM 01-07-2011
all i can say is TGIF...............lol you need a tall glass of wine tonight!!
Michael 02:27 PM 01-07-2011
Originally Posted by lvt77:
all i can say is TGIF...............lol you need a tall glass of wine tonight!!
I own TGIF.com

Any ideas on what I could do with it? A place for....?
Tags:naps, tgif
Reply Up