Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Happy Friday Everybody!!
Josiegirl 03:12 AM 04-21-2017
I hope everyone has fun plans for the weekend and enjoys down time.
I'm supposed to have a 6 hr. training tomorrow but I really don't want to go. I'm trying to see if I absolutely need it. Losing Saturdays really $ucks, especially when the weather is getting nicer and there is so much to do outside, inside, and every other side. I've still got 3 full Saturdays shot between now and the end of May, due to all day trainings.
So if I can skip it, I'm heading to Walmart, Dollar Tree and HD or Lowes, to buy project materials for Mother's Day, and this summer. If not, then in the classroom I'll be with Sunday playing catch-up and plan ahead.
DaveA 05:55 AM 04-21-2017
Happy Friday!

I agree Saturday trainings suck. Hope you find some fun time for you in the weekend anyway.
Blackcat31 06:31 AM 04-21-2017
Happy Friday!

Not much going on here either... The weather is weird so we can't get a whole lot done outside. I think the word the weather gal used was "gross". It's definitely gross out.

Half rain/half snow. There is "snirt" everywhere so everything is so ugly looking....I want to rake and get the yard cleaned up but parts of the yard are still frozen.

But on a side note, we just bought a new boat and I am beyond THRILLED!! Nothing fancy but perfect for us right now...

It's almost 60 years old and has fins like the old cars in the 50ies did! It's just a little "cruiser" but I am already looking forward to packing the cooler and getting out on the lake!!

@Josie! I hate trainings that happen on weekends too! When exactly are us providers suppose to have a life too?
Hoping you aren't stuck in training all day tomorrow!!
Mike 07:31 AM 04-21-2017
My plans are to finish a shade nook I'm making for a daycare center. I'll post a pic when it's done.
Cat Herder 08:59 AM 04-21-2017
My weekend training class was canceled. As most are.

I will close the playroom door at 5pm and not look back until 6:45am on Monday.

I have plans for a little yard work, grilling out, some light reading, morning hike and an evening boat and/or jeep ride with DH to watch the sun go down.
Mike 09:30 AM 04-21-2017
Also, it's bike season again. Just untarped my bike pile to get them ready. I still have 5 from last year ready to go and another 4 or 5 needing only a bit of work. Time to start yard sale and Kijiji searching again for more cheap ones.
Ariana 10:46 AM 04-21-2017
Hope your training is cancelled!!!

I feel like I don't have enough time in the weekend to do everything I need to do!! I need grass seed, clover seed, bird feeders, sand for the sandbox...the list is endless!! I still need to put away our Christmas decorations

I should not be this stressed thinking about the weekend. I really just want to curl up in my chair with a nice cup of coffee and my PJs on and binge watch Netflix
dreamer 12:23 PM 04-21-2017
Happy Friday, hope everyone enjoys their weekend!
Reply Up