Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare and Taxes>Finding Someone To Do Taxes
tenderhearts 05:04 PM 02-03-2017
My tax accountant that has been doing our taxes (and daycare taxes) for 15 yrs has increasingly made it difficult to reach her, and she has become rather rude over the last few years(others have seen it as well from comments on their website).
Anyways I have been calling several enrolled agents in my area and either, no one ever calls back, or they are extremely expensive like $600-700 which seems very high to me. I have taken it to a couple enrolled agents and they have told me that mine seem very easy and straight forward and didn't think I needed their services at that price(?) nice I suppose but weird.
So has anyone had like H & R block do their daycare taxes?
I am really at a loss as what to do.
TomCopeland 08:42 AM 02-04-2017
Originally Posted by tenderhearts:
My tax accountant that has been doing our taxes (and daycare taxes) for 15 yrs has increasingly made it difficult to reach her, and she has become rather rude over the last few years(others have seen it as well from comments on their website).
Anyways I have been calling several enrolled agents in my area and either, no one ever calls back, or they are extremely expensive like $600-700 which seems very high to me. I have taken it to a couple enrolled agents and they have told me that mine seem very easy and straight forward and didn't think I needed their services at that price(?) nice I suppose but weird.
So has anyone had like H & R block do their daycare taxes?
I am really at a loss as what to do.
See my article: http://tomcopelandblog.com/find-choo...x-professional
Tags:accountant
Reply Up