Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>How Do You Multi Quote?
legomom922 06:24 AM 12-14-2010
Sometimes if I want to answer several people, I want to quote them all on one reply, but I havent been able to figure that out even though I it being done. Can anyone explain to me how to do it?
Blackcat31 06:30 AM 12-14-2010
I had this problem too at first, but I figured out that you click the button next to where it says quote..the one that has "+ and when it turns red/orange you can hit quote on the next persons and both quotes will appear in your reply. If you want to multi quote more than two hit the "+ button for each one and hit the quote button for your final quote and reply box to show up....does that make sense? Hopefully...it does.
Blackcat31 06:32 AM 12-14-2010
use this thread to practice so you will know what it will look like when you try...
legomom922 07:07 AM 12-14-2010
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I had this problem too at first, but I figured out that you click the button next to where it says quote..the one that has "+ and when it turns red/orange you can hit quote on the next persons and both quotes will appear in your reply. If you want to multi quote more than two hit the "+ button for each one and hit the quote button for your final quote and reply box to show up....does that make sense? Hopefully...it does.
Ok so I would answer here

use this thread to practice so you will know what it will look like when you try...
and then here?
Blackcat31 07:12 AM 12-14-2010
ta-daaa!!!! well done!
care-care 07:18 AM 12-14-2010
ok just have to try
ta-daaa!!!! well done!
and here lets see if I got it!
Blackcat31 07:22 AM 12-14-2010
Originally Posted by legomom922:

and then here?
Originally Posted by cvankampen:

Easy peasy lemon squeezy!!
marniewon 07:41 AM 12-14-2010
I had to try it too!

ok just have to try

It worked I've always wondered how to do it too! Thanks Blackcat!
laundrymom 10:41 AM 12-14-2010
zippity doo dahh!!
Originally Posted by marniewon:
I had to try it too!

I learned too!!

Thannks Bunches!!
melskids 10:45 AM 12-14-2010
Originally Posted by laundrymom:
zippity doo dahh!!

Thannks Bunches!!
ok i just...

Originally Posted by marniewon:
I had to try it too!

wanted to...

try it too!!!!

ok just have to try

thank you!!!!!! you learn something new everyday! now we're all going to be multi-quoting all the time!!! LOL
Bizzymom1111 01:29 PM 12-14-2010
Oohh! I just tried it!

did it work? I've always wondered this too!!thanks blackcat31!
Blackcat31 01:35 PM 12-14-2010
yep..it worked! Glad I could help.....I feel so useful!!
Michael 01:40 PM 12-14-2010
Thanks Blackcat31, you make my job a lot easier as do the moderators that are a great help.
Unregistered 12:36 PM 10-18-2011
I have been reading threads for 7 hrs now learning a lot. I should be licensed in 40 days for a family daycare. I'm confused about being an llc or sole proprietorship. I will have daycare insurance with a $2,000,000 aggregate. I thought that insurance would be enough, but someone said what if they sue you for $5,000,000, then what. I don't know.

I was going to do just sole proprietorship, but now I'm thinking about what the insurance man said and with the economy so bad right now, (some people will want to try to sue for anything), maybe I should go to a llc.

I am racking my brains right now, researching everything about it.

Also, I didn't read anything yet if I need to register my daycare name. It's a fictitious name, so dba ..... any help would be appreciated.

I am ready for the state to come in, just would like to do these last minute details..

Thank you.
Tags:forum question, multi quote
Reply Up